Christchurch & Canterbury Weddings For Overseas Couples

overseas wedding couple
wedding for an overseas couple
wedding for an overseas couple
international wedding couple

I have many years of experience working with couples living overseas who wish to come to New Zealand and get married. Working with you on the internet, I can send you copies of ceremonies, poems, words for your own vows and other ideas to look at and choose from.

I will help you create a ceremony that reflects your personalities, desires, dreams and wishes. One that is very special and personal to you.

By the time you arrive in New Zealand, we will have prepared together, the ceremony of your choice. I will also explain all the legal requirements for getting married in New Zealand.

It is very easy for overseas couples to get married in New Zealand. Couples from any country can come to New Zealand and obtain a Marriage Licence.

I will be here to help you through the whole process. How to fill in the "Notice of Intended Marriage Licence form" (BDM 58) that is required for you to apply for your NZ Marriage Licence, and an Aposteel or Marriage Certificate (if required for some countries).

Please visit my Wedding Resources section to download your "Notice of Intended Marriage Licence form" (BDM 58). Here you will also find other resources to help you with your wedding like wedding photographers and wedding venues.

Marriage Certificate

You can apply for a 'Marriage Certificate' after the wedding has taken place. I can help you with this. See 'Marriage Certificate' on the BDM website.

Wedding Options I Can Help You With

  • Photographers
  • Makeup and Hair Stylists
  • Flowers
  • Venue Booking
  • Wedding Car hire

If there is anything else that you may require then please feel free to discuss it with me.

International Weddings